Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I know it's not from adventure time but i want ya to read it

Im sorry I was so stubborn
Im sorry I was stupid n a crybaby
Im sorry but I still like you more than anyone

Our hands usually touched at twilight
Your shadow was just a bit longer than mine
I used to walk along side you
When we walked back home
Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow
I used to believe when I stretched out my hands
You'd stretch out your bigger hand
But I guess I can't satisfy you with this self
But without you I can't live!

I'm sorry I like you
I can only love you
So, that's why I'll sing aloud
Please understand, Your words are everything
You're my everything
I want to make you smile mine once more

I said I don't like a person like you
And we faught, but it's the truth
Even when I'm awake or dreaming
you're always there
If the white clouds are a stoplight
It can easily be crossed 
all my insides are backwards

The water spilled already
You can't cry over spilled water
But whose tears are these?
Hey, why are you apologizing?
Why are you crying?
Why aren't you saying 'Let's start again'?
What do you mean by "you're a burden"?
Is my love no enough?
Please don't abandon me...
Please don't leave..

Yes, I knew from the start that you didn't like me
I know that!
But I still like you!
I'm sorry I'm so stubborn 
I'm sorry I was stupid n a crybaby
Im sorry but I still like you more than anyone
Forgive me!

Please be by my side
You don't have to like me now
someday I will make you turn back..





By Gumi 

No comments:

Post a Comment